ESI: A New Litigation Landscape in the Digital Age
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Over the past decade, technology has changed the way we all do business. Each day, the world sends billions of e-mails, businesses interact with clients and customers through social media, and a hard drive you carry in your pocket can hold millions of pages. The use of these technologies and platforms to create and maintain electronically stored information (ESI) has caused sweeping changes in the way lawsuits are litigated and increased the risks businesses face on a daily basis.
Fox Rothschild's litigation attorneys will discuss the new litigation landscape created by the growing use of ESI. Among the questions we'll answer:
- Why has ESI changed litigation so much?
- Why should your business care about new rules governing ESI?
- What potential effect does ESI have on your business and its legal disputes?
- What can you do to ease the ever-growing burden of ESI on litigation?
- What might the future hold concerning ESI?
Joshua M. Hummel, Esq.
Andrew W. Bonekemper, Esq.