Estate Planning, Seven Months and Counting
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
5:30 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
The Tax and Financial Planning Series is designed to meet the demands of your clients in a highly competitive and vastly changing tax world. The courses are designed to cover practical and timely applications of topics relevant to the legal, accounting and financial planning practices. Practical planning, drafting and compliance considerations will be discussed. Detailed outlines, drafting samples and tax return examples are distributed at each session and ample opportunity for questions and the exchanging of ideas will be provided.
In this session, we'll discuss:
- Planning to use 5 million exemption prior to year end while retainer benefits and use of the money
- Maximizing 5 million gift tax exemption as a shield against gift tax
- Developments concerning clawback if exemption is reduced
- New case development to allow risk free gifting of difficult to value assets (Partnership interests, LLC interests, and corporate stock)
- Using the federal exemption and planning for NJ estate tax reduction
The firm is an approved sponsor for New York and New Jersey CPE Credits for both CPAs and PAs.
20 CPE Credits - New York and New Jersey
(16 Credits Tax - 4 Credits Auditing for Accountants)
All programs in the series, excluding Special Auditing sessions, are eligible for CLE credit in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Financial Planners:
3 CFP credits for the first session; credits pending for other sessions.
Attorneys, Life Underwriters and Financial Planners: $360 per year ($300 each additional enrollee from the same firm) for five sessions (excludes two auditing sessions for accountants only).
Accountants: $450 per year ($350 each additional enrollee from the same firm) for seven sessions, including two auditing sessions for accountants only.
Please click here for materials to the event.