Estates 101: The Fundamentals of Estate Planning
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
8:30 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Fox Rothschild invites you to join us for the first in our series of Atlantic City Breakfast Briefings
Regardless of your net worth, it's critical to have a basic estate plan in place. Such a plan ensures that your family and financial goals are met after you die.
Please join us for this important program that will provide you with all the elements you need to consider for creating an estate plan. We'll cover some of the most essential elements of a plan, including the development of a will, the establishment of a power of attorney and the creation of a living will – a crucial but often overlooked document.
We'll also address the federal and state laws governing estates, which are key to keep in mind when putting together a plan.
Topics to be covered include:
- Creating a will that will help care for your family
- State and federal estate tax planning considerations
- General durable powers of attorney
- Advance directives for health care
- Planning with retirement benefits
- Planning with life insurance
Barbara R. Flacker, Esq.
Wendy Wolff Herbert, Esq.