Recent Updates in Taxation and Wealth Planning
November 28, 2012
Hosted By: Fox Rothschild LLP
Blue Bell Country Club
1800 Tournament Drive
Blue Bell, PA 19422
This event has been rescheduled from October 30, 2012.
8 to 8:30 a.m. – Registration & Breakfast
8:30 to 10:30 a.m. – Program
The clock is winding down on the opportunity to make large gifts under the Tax Relief Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization and Job Creation Act of 2010. This seminar will explore gifting strategies to seize the available window open until the end of 2012 on the $5 million exemption from gift and estate tax.
Michael J. Maransky, Esq.
Matthew A. Levitsky, Esq.
This seminar will cover the following topics:
- What plans are covered by PPACA?
- What are the basic employer mandates in PPACA?
- What should employers be doing now to comply with PPACA?
- Recognizing when you are a fiduciary.
- How can employers prepare for 2014 and PPACA's penalty provisions?
- How should employers communicate various requirements of PPACA with employees?
CPE credits are available.
Click here to register for this event.
For questions, please contact Amy Galie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.299.2101.