I-9 Compliance Procedures and Best Practices
Noon to 2 p.m. ET
Join us as we walk you – step by step – through the specifics of what you must do in order to meet legal and procedural responsibilities associated with the Form I-9 under current rules. Our presenter – an experienced immigration attorney who has assisted countless employers with their Form I-9 issues – will provide a detailed review of the I-9 process, I-9 records retention requirements and best practices to benefit attendees at all experience levels. Our program will cover:
- Developing a company-wide compliance program
- Documenting employees without violating anti-discrimination laws
- Identifying and reviewing documents for authenticity
- Auditing and correcting I-9 forms
- Navigating pitfalls in the process
- Understanding the penalties for noncompliance, including simple clerical errors
- Handling the receipt of Social Security No-Match letters
Click here to register for this complimentary webinar.
For questions, please contact Maria Ockenhouse.