Immigration Compliance and the Law in a Multi-Cultural Environment
October 22, 2009
Fox Rothschild LLP75 Eisenhower Parkway, 2nd floor
8:30 to 10:30 a.m.
Please join our partner Alka Bahal at the 2009-2010 Nuts & Bolts Series
Presented by the Essex County Bar Association Immigration Law Committee
- Documenting employees in compliance with the law
- New I-9 procedures
- Assimilating immigrant employees
- Overcoming immigrants' non-job-related barriers to success
- Cross-cultural communication
- Identifying appropriate identification
- Handling issues that arise regarding documents
- Tips and advice for employers on immigration issues
Alka Bahal, Esq.
Fox Rothschild LLP
Aimee F. Schenkel, Esq.
Director, Business Development
Language Directions, LLC