New York, NY
2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Join The New York State Restaurant Association’s Andrew Rigie, and Fox Rothschild LLP co-chair, partner and immigration attorney, Alka Bahal, as they share with you the state of play of comprehensive immigration reform and their knowledge of the legal documentation of all of your workers.
During these two hours, seminar business owners will learn:
- How to execute the I-9 under current laws
- How to document employees without violating anti-discrimination laws
- How to identify different documents
- How to deal with pitfalls in the process
- How to develop a company-wide compliance program
- How to audit and correct your I-9