Internal Fraud from the Board’s Perspective
Christopher J. Pippett will be participating in the discussion "Internal Fraud from the Board’s Perspective" hosted by the National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU).
Internal fraud is an unfortunate and recurring story in the credit union industry. Join Christopher as he discusses what your board can do to set the tone against it for your credit union and its employees, in addition to creating policies and procedures that can help prevent fraud from occurring under your watch.
- Learn what your board can and should be doing to reduce the risk of fraud from within
- Get real examples of how credit unions can be victimized
- Explore the signs and indications of fraud and what steps to take upon discovery
- Understand the impact that internal fraud can have on your credit union and the industry as a whole
- Ensure that you and your staff are properly responding to inquiries from authorities
*Please note that there is a cost to attend this event.