Managing Employee Absenteeism (Without Tripping a Statutory Landmine)
997 Lenox Drive, Building 3
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648-2311
Breakfast and Registration: 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:30 to 10:00 a.m.
ADA Overview: Differentiating Unexcused Absenteeism From Protected Disabilities
- Who is a "qualified" individual?
- What is a disability?
- Which accommodations are reasonable?
- How can an absent employee perform essential job functions?
FMLA Overview: Differentiating Unexcused Absences From Statutorily Protected Leaves
- Which employers are covered?
- How much time off is provided?
- What are serious health conditions?
- Whose health condition triggers a protected leave?
- Statutory notice requirements
- Medical certifications
- Designation of leave
- Fitness for duty
- Intermittent leave
Please register by November 17, 2009 for this complimentary event.
For questions, email email@example.com.