Mediating FLSA Cases
February 13, 2015
ADR in Labor and Employment Law Committee 2015 Midwinter Meeting
Rancho Mirage, CA
Carolyn Richmond took part in this panel discussion of the sometimes stark differences that wage and hour class and collective actions can present for mediation.
- How does the process differ for mediators?
- Are opening statements as valuable as they are in other employment mediations?
- What is the value of mediation statements?
- How important is it to have an MOU or other agreement entered into at the close of mediation?
- How important is the exchange of discovery before mediation?