Mentor, Sponsor, Coach: Buzzwords or Necessary for Moving Up?
Washington, DC 20009
Yesenia M. Gallegos will be speaking as part of of the panel discussion “Mentor, Sponsor, Coach: Buzzwords or Necessary for Moving Up?” at the Minority Corporate Counsel Association’s (MCCA) Creating Pathways to Diversity Conference.
Topics of discussion include:
- How can women and minorities close the gap?
- When and how to identify a sponsor
- How to develop relationships with potential mentors and sponsors
- What role should a coach play?
- What to share with a mentor versus a sponsor
- Do you ever stop needing mentors or sponsors?
Yesenia M. Gallegos , Partner, Fox Rothschild LLP
Sallie Adams Daniel, Chief Development & Diversity Officer, Troutman Sanders LLP
Angelique Strong-Marks, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, MAHLE Industries, Inc.
Click here to register for this event.