The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is the federal agency authorized to conduct workplace inspections and investigations to determine whether employers are complying with standards governing health and safety in the workplace.
As OSHA becomes increasingly aggressive in its enforcement practices, employers should be prepared for a visit from the agency.
We invite you to join us as Wayne E. Pinkstone discusses a variety of topics, including:
- OSHA regulations
- How to prepare for an OSHA inspection
- OSHA’s inspection process and priorities
Responding to OSHA citations
- Engaging in OSHA’s informal conference process
- Contesting citations and proposed penalties
- OSHA’s enforcement priorities
This program will be presented live in our Princeton, NJ office and via videoconference to our offices in:
CLE Credit Information:
California CLE - 1.5 General - Participatory
New York CLE - 1.5 PP - Transitional