Prevailing Wage Law in New Jersey
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Discover no-hassle ways to comply with prevailing wage law – and get the job done!
Prevailing wage is a mandatory component of many public works projects. Unfortunately, the law often raises more questions than it answers. What is the prevailing wage? What paperwork do I need? How can I avoid liability and complaints? What if I need help? Let's start with this seminar.
Turn to our experienced panel and you'll get the answers you seek – and the practical guidance you need to avoid penalties and costly litigation. You'll learn the nuts and bolts of complying with prevailing wage law – minus the confusion and worries. Sign up now and get practical how-to's on surviving prevailing wage predicaments on your next project.
Benefits for You
- Understand the intricate rules governing prevailing wages and benefits
- Discover how prevailing wages are enforced
- Down-to-earth strategies on how to limit your liability under prevailing wage laws
- Tips on investigating, responding to and defending against prevailing wage complaints
- Learn how prevailing wage law interacts with wage and hour law
David Biglin, New Jersey Department of Labor & Workforce Development
Ashleigh Chamberlain, New Jersey Department of Labor & Workforce Development
Mark E. Tabakman, Esq., Fox Rothschild LLP
Steven R. Weinstein, Esq., Becker Meisel LLC