Private Sellers/Public Buyers: Selling to a Public Company
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
8 - 10 a.m.
Prepare to close a transaction with the best buyer. We invite you to attend this panel discussion co-sponsored by Fox Rothschild and ParenteBeard.
Topics the panel will discuss include:
- Drivers of M&A activity on both the buy and sell side
- Pre-sale planning issues
- Due diligence
- Changes in the tax law impacting both public buyers and private sellers
- Structural considerations
- Accounting issues affecting public buyers
- Common mistakes preventing sellers from closing with an attractive valuation
Daniel A. Brailer
Vice President - Treasurer & Investor Relations, WESCO International, Inc.
Forensic and Litigation Services Partner, ParenteBeard LLC
Steve N. Economou
Managing Director, Curtis Financial Group LLC, affiliate of ParenteBeard LLC
David A. Jaffe
Fox Rothschild LLP
Transaction Advisory Services Managing Director, ParenteBeard LLC
Assistant Treasurer & Global Tax Director, Mine Safety Appliances Company
This is a complimentary seminar.
- This program will award 1.5 substantive CLE credits in Pennsylvania.
- This program will award 1.8 substantive CLE credits in New Jersey.
- This program will award 1.8 general CLE credits in New York through approved jurisdiction policy.
- This program will award 1.5 CPE credits.
RSVP by February 3, 2011.
For questions please contact Maria Sothern at 215.299.2819.