Public Private Partnerships: A/E Opportunities
King of Prussia, PA 19406
8:00 a.m. - Noon EST
Could Public-Private Partnerships (P3s) be the answer to Pennsylvania's economic reality and the state's overwhelming infrastructure needs? Join Levin Czubaroff as he discusses the role of P3s in Pennsylvania as part of this event for A/E firm leaders. Topics include:
- What P3 projects can be done without the passage of P3 legislation, and how can you best position your firm to participate in these P3s?
- What are the opportunities and what are the risks?
- In what sectors do these opportunities lie?
- How do P3s apply to your company, and what should you be doing now to prepare for the exciting opportunities to come?
- How can your company benefit from a liability standpoint by entering into a teaming agreement when participating in P3s?