Regulatory Update: Drafting Employee Handbooks
Mark E. Tabakman will be presenting, "Regulatory Update: Drafting Employee Handbooks" in a webinar hosted by Compliance World.
Join Mark as he discusses the importance of drafting employee handbooks. The handbook can result in liabilities if not drafted and enforced/interpreted in the appropriate manner. Attendees will learn just what the necessary steps are to ensure that the handbook remains the employer’s “ally”.
Course topics include:
- Why Have A Handbook?
- Maintaining At-Will Employment Through A Disclaimer;
- Mandatory Policies for Employer Protection
- Defining and Limiting Fringe Benefit Entitlements;
- Social Media/Computer Usage Policies: Dangers Lurking Within
- Should Arbitration Be Offered? Pro and Con
- Confidentiality/Restrictive Covenant Polices: Does One Size Fit All?
- Leave Policies
- State vs Federal Law
Click here for more information.