Staying Union Free: 2016 NLRB Ambush Rules
Mark E. Tabakman will be presenting, "Staying Union Free: 2016 NLRB Ambush Rules" in a webinar hosted by Audio Soulutionz.
In light of the increasingly confusing and strict regulatory environment, this session by expert speaker Mark Tabakman, will teach the “art” of identifying when such issues concerning non-union employers can lead to potential legal exposures. It will provide attendees with information, knowledge and guidance to correct or rectify such issues before it becomes a full-blow legal liability.
- Learn the basic principles non-union employers must know
- Review employee handbooks, personnel policies, employer rules and their relation to the NLRA
- Understand social media and the NLRA: What can/should the employer do?
- Learn about “Ambush Election” Rules/Procedures
- Discover the best-case employer responses/proactive steps
- Recent Developments In NLRA Joint Employer Law
- Definition of protected, concerted activities
- Impact of national labor relations act on non-union employers
- Protected, concerted activity in non-union workplaces
- Employer policies implicating the NLRA
- Economic pressures in a non-union environment
Click here for additional information.
*Please note that there is a cost associated with this event.