The Attorney Charging Lien as Applied to Matrimonial Law & Matrimonial Rules of Court Review
Orange, NJ 07050
5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
• A Discussion of the Attorney Charging Lien
• Time and page limits for filing a motion
• C.I.S. Requirements
• Counsel fees as discussed in the Rules of Court
• Pre-trial proceedings
• Guardian (Rule 5:8A)
• Guardian ad Litem (Rule 5:8B)
• ESP & Economic Mediation
• Opportunity for Questions and Answers
• Have a question? Email it to WSDEER@essexbar.com by May 3 for the panel’s
Eric S. Solotoff, Esq
Fox Rothschild LLP
Hon, Michael Casale, J.S.C.
Family Division, Essex County
Thomas D. Baldwin, Esq.
Budd Larner, P.C.
Francine M. Aster, Esq.
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 2.5 hours of total CLE credits. Of these, 2.5 qualify as hours of credit toward certification in matrimonial law. Credits applications for New York and Pennsylvania are pending.
Please click here for more information and to register.