The Impact of the National Labor Relations Act on Non-Union Employers
Mark E. Tabakman will be presenting, "The Impact of the National Labor Relations Act on Non-Union Employers" in a webinar hosted by Compliance World.
Join Mark as he speaks about the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA) and how it protects employees who wish to unionize and collectively bargain.
Course topics include:
- What Is Protected, Concerted Activity;
- No Solicitation Policies/No Access Policies;
- Social Media and the NLRA;
- Employee Handbooks/Personnel Policies and the NLRA;
- Union Organizing Issues: Unions Don’t Organize Employees: Companies Do
- The New Ambush Election Rules: Consequences For Non-Union Employers;
- Strikes/Job Actions;
- Representation “Rights” In the Non-Union Setting
- Union Avoidance Techniques
- New Developments
- The Future?
Register for the event here.
*Please note there is a cost to attend.