The Impact of the National Labor Relations Act on Non-Union Employers: Facebook, Employee Handbooks & Ambush Elections
Mark E. Tabakman will give the presentation,"The Impact of the National Labor Relations Act on Non-Union Employers: Facebook, Employee Handbooks & Ambush Elections" in a webinar hosted by Audio Solutionz.
In this session, Mark Tabakman, will teach attendees the "art" of identifying when National Labor Relations Act issues (and possible exposures) might be present and how to correct or rectify it before the problem escalates. Those attending will also receive a PowerPoint presentation that is a virtual "law book" though written in plain, understandable English, which will give basic understanding regarding flashpoint issues and when they might become pressing problems.
- Learn the basic principles non-union employers must know
- Review employee handbooks, personnel policies, employer rules and their relation to the NLRA
- Understand social media and the NLRA: What can/should the employer do?
- Learn about "Ambush Election" Rules/Procedures
- Discover the best-case employer responses/proactive steps
Who should attend?
- Business Owners
- HR Professionals
- In-House Counsel
- Upper Management
- Operations supervisors/managers
*Please note that there is an cost associated with this event.