The New I-9 & How It Affects You
New York, NY, New York 10023
2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
USCIS issued a final version of the revised Form I-9 on March 8, 2013, which is available for immediate use but must be used exclusively by May 7, 2013. It has doubled in length and comes with a new set of expanded instructions (totaling nine pages).
Join Fox's Alka Bahal as she reviews and explains:
- Changes in the New Form I-9
- Changes in the I-9 Instructions
- Revision to M-274: Handbook for Employers
- Specifics about how to execute the I-9, under current rules
- Penalties for non-compliance
- How to deal with pitfalls in the process
- How to develop a company-wide compliance program
Partner; Co-chair, Immigration Practice
Fox Rothschild LLP
Click here for more information or to register.
Please note, there is a cost to attend this event: $20 Member; $35 Non-member