The Recession’s Impact on Business Value: What Owners Should Know Before Cashing in Their Nest Egg
Doylestown, PA 18901
Registration: 8 to 8:30 a.m.
Program: 8:30 to 9:45 a.m.
Doylestown Country Club
(Visit http://www.doylestowncountryclub.com/ for directions.)
You are invited to hear our panel discuss key issues that business owners are facing when understanding the "new" market value of their business.
Created specifically for the business owner, this moderated panel discussion will cover:
- M&A market conditions
- Valuing businesses in today's market
- What buyers are looking for
- Rebuilding business value a better way
- Value drivers worth focusing on
- Due diligence more important than ever
- Tax law changes and what the future looks like
- Credit market and financing update
- Closing deals and what takes so much time
Moderator: Phil Andrews - Local Sportscaster
Curt A. Cyliax
Strategic Exit Advisors
Roy P. Kershaw, Jr., CPA
Baum, Smith & Clemens, LLP
Executive Vice President
Univest National Bank and Trust Co.
Robert A. Walper, Esq.
Fox Rothschild LLP
Panelists will answer your specific questions, so please plan on joining us. For questions, e-mail [email protected].