Tips from the Defense Bar – A Panel Discussion
East Rutherford, New Jersey
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Meadowlands Seminar 2009 consists of 12 separate seminars running concurrently to each other. The advantage of this unique format is that you may move from seminar to seminar, hearing different topics as desired and thereby creating a seminar tailored to your specific needs.
- Education Law & the LAD: Bullying, IEPs & Failure to Accommodate
- Drug Tests & Employment Law: Rights, Claims, Issues
- The Top 10 in Employment Law, 2009
- A LAD & CEPA Primer for Non-Employment Concentrators
- Out of the Box Discovery in Employment Cases
- Advanced FLSA Practice Issues: Damages, Willfulness, Exceptions
- Advanced Employment Evidence Issues
Tips from the Defense Bar - A Panel Discussion
Heather R. Boshak, Esq.