What Healthcare Reform Means for School Entities
Jeffrey Sultanik will present the topic, "What Healthcare Reform Means for School Entities."
The 2011 NSBA Annual Conference in San Francisco, California features a world-class curriculum focusing on the issues that every school board member needs to understand, including:
- Updates on federal legislation, including ESEA reauthorization and Title 1/IDEA funding
- Legal implications of recent federal court decisions on school policies like cyberbullying and immigration
- Strategies to maximize your district's budget in these times of limited funding
- Best practices in school governance, including the latest research
- Ideas and advice from schools throughout the country who have successfully incorporated 21st century skills
Whether you are a veteran board member, a superintendent, a board support professional, or a first-time attendee, you'll take back practical ideas and a renewed commitment to help your board do more with less, while boosting student achievement. NSBA's Annual Conference complements the state-specific professional development opportunities provided by your state school boards association.
NSBA's Annual Conference complements the state-specific professional development opportunities provided by your state school boards association.