What Is a Freight Claim and Why Does It Matter?
Join us as Christine Soares and Evan R. Luce, co-editors of Fox Rothschild's Transportation Law Blog, Are We There Yet?, walk attendees through real-world scenarios illustrating the basic legal issues involved in freight claims, including:
- What are the differences between shippers, carriers and brokers?
- What kind of contracts govern their relationships?
- Who pays for lost, damaged or delayed cargo?
- What are the most common defenses to a freight claim?
- What are the barriers to recovery?
This program will be presented live in our Philadelphia office and via videoconference to our offices in:
- Atlantic City
- Blue Bell, PA
- Exton, PA
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles (Century City)
- Los Angeles
- Morristown, NJ
- New York (100 Park)
- Princeton, NJ
- Roseland, NJ
- San Francisco
- Warrington, PA
- Washington, DC
- West Palm Beach, FL
- Wilmington, DE
CLE Credit Information
- California CLE 1 General - Participatory
- Colorado CLE 1 General
- Delaware CLE 1 General
- Florida CLE 1 General (Pending)
- Georgia CLE 1 Regular (Pending)
- Illinois CLE 1 General (Pending)
- Indiana CLE 1 General (Pending)
- Minnesota CLE 1 General (Pending)
- Montana CLE 1 General (Pending)
- New Jersey CLE 1.2 General New York CLE 1 PP
- North Carolina CLE 1 General (Pending)
- North Dakota CLE 1 General (Pending)
- Ohio CLE 1 General (Pending)
- Pennsylvania CLE 1 Substantive
- Texas CLE 1 Accredited General (Pending)
- Utah CLE 1 General
- Virginia CLE 1 General (Pending)
- West Virginia CLE 1.2 General (Pending)
- Wyoming CLE 1 General (Pending)
For more information please contact Ceil O'Connor at [email protected].