What’s on the Menu for Your Next Open Enrollment?
2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Join us for a one-hour webinar that will help you understand the health care reform issues that may concern you as you navigate through implementing the new requirements under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. We will help you answer questions such as:
- What are the changes that we have to make and when do they become effective?
- How will these changes impact the plan costs and my bottom line?
- Will I have to offer coverage to my part-time employees?
- Can I change insurance carriers?
- I've heard the term “grandfathered plan.” What does that mean and how am I impacted?
- Can we keep the plan we have today?
- Can we add my 25-year-old dependent?
- What other changes are scheduled to take effect in the future, in particular, what are the “Exchanges” and how will they impact me?
Kevin Quinn, Partner, Cohn Benefits Consultants
Jill Bergman, Compliance Manager, Cohn Benefits Consultants
Carolyn D. Richmond, Partner, Fox Rothschild, LLP
Gary Levy, Partner, J.H. Cohn LLP