Fox Rothschild's Franchising, Licensing & Distribution Practice is a diverse group of attorneys who know the business and the law. We are well-positioned to address the needs of all franchise and distribution companies, whether based on industrial, retail, food, entertainment, service, technology or home-based businesses.
A Firm Built To Serve Business Leaders
Clients rely on us to review complex franchise disclosure documents and related agreements, and they also count on us to provide the one-stop business counseling they need as their operations expand. Fox Rothschild has grown from a regional firm of fewer than 200 attorneys to 800 in 21 offices coast to coast. So we understand what it takes to grow a business, and we have the resources to assist you as you expand.
The depth of our team is significant. We have lawyers who:
- Named among “The Best Lawyers in America” for franchise law in New York and Philadelphia (2009-2018).
- Named Philadelphia “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers in franchise law (2018).
- Named among the leading franchise attorneys in the nation by Chambers USA (2010-2017).
- Serving on the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Steering Committee and the Program Steering Committee of the American Bar Association Forum on Franchising.
- Selected as “Legal Eagles” and as “Legal Eagles Hall of Fame” inductees by the Franchise Times.
- Recognized as Certified Franchise Executives by the International Franchise Association (IFA).
- Serving on the Women’s Franchise Committee of the IFA.
- Chairing the Philadelphia Chapter of the IFA Women’s Franchise Network.
- Co-chairing the Pittsburgh, New York and Philadelphia Chapters of the IFA Franchise Business Network.