Fox Rothschild's Franchising, Licensing & Distribution Practice is comprised of a diverse group of attorneys who know the business and the law. We are well-positioned to address the needs of all franchise and distribution companies, whether based on industrial, retail, food, entertainment, service, technology or home-based businesses.
A Firm Built To Serve Business Leaders
Clients rely on us to review complex franchise disclosure documents and related agreements, and they also count on us to provide the one-stop business counseling they need as their operations expand. In the past 12 years, Fox Rothschild has grown from fewer than 200 attorneys to 750 in 22 offices coast to coast. So we understand what it takes to grow a business, and we have the resources to assist you as you expand.
The depth of our team is significant. We have lawyers who:
- Are members of the Certified Athlete Franchise Committee of the Professional Athlete Franchise Initiative, a partner of the International Franchise Association (IFA).
- Are recognized as Certified Franchise Executives by the IFA.
- Serve on the Women’s Franchise Committee of the IFA
- Have been selected as “Legal Eagles” by the Franchise Times.
- Have spoken on and written about numerous franchise-related topics for the International Franchise Association, various regional and national bar associations and other franchise-related trade associations.
- Co-chair the Philadelphia-area Women’s Franchise Network, a chapter of a national network affiliated with the IFA.
- Serve on the steering committee for the Pittsburgh Franchise Business Network.