Fox Rothschild's Franchising, Licensing & Distribution Practice is comprised of a diverse group of attorneys who know the business and the law. We are well-positioned to address the needs of all franchise and distribution companies, whether based on industrial, retail, food, entertainment, service, technology or home-based businesses.
A Firm Built To Serve Business Leaders
Clients rely on us to review complex franchise disclosure documents and related agreements, and they also count on us to provide the one-stop business counseling they need as their operations expand. Fox Rothschild has grown from a regional firm of fewer than 200 attorneys to 800 in 22 offices coast to coast. So we understand what it takes to grow a business, and we have the resources to assist you as you expand.
The depth of our team is significant. We have lawyers who:
- Are members of the Certified Athlete Franchise Committee of the Professional Athlete Franchise Initiative, a partner of the International Franchise Association (IFA).
- Are recognized as Certified Franchise Executives by the IFA.
- Serve on the Women’s Franchise Committee of the IFA
- Have been selected as “Legal Eagles” by the Franchise Times.
- Have spoken on and written about numerous franchise-related topics for the International Franchise Association, various regional and national bar associations and other franchise-related trade associations.
- Co-chair the Philadelphia-area Women’s Franchise Network, a chapter of a national network affiliated with the IFA.
- Serve on the steering committee for the Pittsburgh Franchise Business Network.