Fox Rothschild is home to one of the largest gaming law practices in the United States, and we know it takes much more than good odds to help clients maintain their competitive edge and boost future success.
Ranked by Chambers Global among the top gaming lawyers worldwide, Fox’s attorneys are skilled practitioners with decades of experience helping clients domestically and internationally achieve success in this highly regulated industry. From Las Vegas to Atlantic City, England to Australia, we have guided companies on regulatory, licensing, compliance, financing and operational issues.
Our attorneys are known in the industry and are well respected by both clients and regulators. We have testified by invitation on gaming technology, regulatory and other issues before state legislatures. And we routinely – and successfully – represent casino licensees and related vendors before various gaming control agencies.
We have also been at the forefront of Internet gaming in the United States and are actively involved in guiding companies that operate in this realm. In New Jersey, Fox attorneys are the go-to team for Internet gaming service providers and possess more experience representing clients in this area than any other law firm.
We serve a broad range of gaming-related entities, including:
- Foreign and domestic gaming equipment and software manufacturers, suppliers and distributors, including manufacturers of slot machines, table games, playing cards and shuffling machines
- Private equity funds and other investors
- Internet gaming companies
- Institutional investors
- Banks and other financial services companies
- Casino management and marketing companies
- Racetrack owners and operators
- Restaurants and food service providers
- Construction firms and real estate developers