Greg has a diverse practice focused on commercial, intellectual property and other business litigation for a wide range of corporate clients, including technology companies, manufacturers, financial institutions, energy companies, health care companies, retailers, government entities, colleges and universities and faith-based organizations. Greg counsels and represents clients in litigation in federal and state courts in Delaware, Pennsylvania and New Jersey in matters that encompass:
- Patent infringement, trademark and trade dress infringement, misappropriation of trade secrets and other intellectual property disputes
- Antitrust and unfair competition issues
- Contractual disputes, business torts and toxic tort matters (including asbestos and benzene)
- Corporate governance, directors' and officers' liability, and other fiduciary matters
- Eminent domain and other real estate related matters
Greg's clients include:
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Wilsonart International, Inc.
- ITT Corporation and ITT Manufacturing Enterprises, Inc.
- ING Bank, fsb
- Delaware Department of Transportation
- Delaware College Preparatory Academy
- Haldex Brake Products Corporation
- Macy's, Inc.
Greg is a former co-chair of the firm's Diversity Committee and former Office Managing Partner of the Wilmington office.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Greg was chosen to serve as President of the Delaware State Bar Association beginning July 2013. He serves as a member of the Attorney Advisory Committee for the United States District Court for the District of Delaware, co-chairs its Technology Committee and serves as a member of the Local Rules Committee, which works with the Court to revise the Local Rules. Greg also serves as Chair of the Judicial Nominating Commission for the State of Delaware, having been appointed by Governor Jack Markell.
He previously served as Chair of the U.S. Magistrate Judge Merit Selection Panel that investigates and interviews candidates for vacant U.S. Magistrate Judge positions. Greg has also served on the Hearing Committee for the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, and is a past President of the Barristers' Association of Philadelphia, Inc.
Greg's various bar affiliation activities include:
- President, Delaware State Bar Association
- Former Treasurer, Delaware State Bar Association
- Former chair, Multicultural Judges and Lawyers Section, Delaware State Bar Association
- Member, Nominations Committee, Delaware State Bar Association
- Member, Awards Committee, Delaware State Bar Association
- Former Philadelphia Delegate, Pennsylvania Bar Association's House of Delegates
- Former co-chair, Minority Attorney Committee, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Former president, Barristers' Association of Philadelphia, Inc.
- Former member, Commission on Judicial Selection and Retention, Philadelphia Bar Association
- Former chair, Brennan Award Committee, Philadelphia Bar Association
- Greg was a founding member and is a past President of the Villanova University School of Law Minority Alumni Society Leadership Board.
Delaware Intellectual Property Litigation Blog
Greg explores the decisions issued by the U.S. District Court of Delaware in the areas of antitrust and intellectual property law in the firm's Delaware Intellectual Property Litigation blog.
Honors & Awards
- Named to Savoy Magazine's Most Influential Black Lawyers List (2015)
- Awarded The Judge Layton Award for Service by the Judges of the United States District Court for the District of Delaware in recognition of service to the Court and its Bar
- Included in a list of "Top Lawyers" by Delaware Today
- Included in a list of "Super Lawyers" by Philadelphia Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2005-2008; 2010-2016)
- Included in “Super Lawyers Business Edition” in the area of Business Litigation (2013)
- Included in a list of "Top Black Lawyers in the Tri-State Area" by The Network Journal
- Awarded the "Distinguished Under 40 Award" by the Barristers' Association of Philadelphia, Inc.
- Recipient of the “40 Under 40 Award” by the Philadelphia Business Journal
- Included in a list of “30 Leaders Under 30” by Ebony Magazine
- Included in the Barristers' list of 60 as a Top African American Lawyer in Philadelphia by Tribune Magazine (2011)