Greg’s practice involves a broad range of taxation and wealth planning matters, including federal estate and gift tax planning, business succession planning and trust and estate administration. Greg’s experience includes:
- Developing individualized estate plans for clients and drafting estate planning documents, such as Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Living Wills
- Working closely with family business owners to develop and implement succession plans to transfer businesses to the next generation of family members
- Counseling clients on the modification and termination of trusts under Pennsylvania’s Uniform Trust Act
- Drafting sophisticated trusts, including Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (GRATs), Qualified Personal Residence Trusts (QPRTs) and Dynasty Trusts
- Developing gifting plans and strategies to allow clients to transfer wealth to family members and minimize exposure to estate and gift taxes
- Advising a local tax collection bureau on matters related to the collection of local earned income tax, business privilege tax and local services tax
- Advising tax exempt organizations, such as public charities, private foundations and supporting organizations, on issues related to their tax-exempt status and tax compliance
Before Fox Rothschild
While attending The Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law, Greg was an Associate Editor of the Penn State Law Review and a member of the Woolsack Honor Society.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Greg regularly volunteers with the Wills for Heroes program, which provides free basic estate planning documents to first responders, including policemen, firemen and paramedics.
Honors & Awards
- Included in the Main Line Today Top Lawyer list in the area of Trusts, Wills and Estates (2011)