Guin assists clients with a wide range of civil matters, including insurance recovery litigation, personal injury and commercial disputes.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining the firm, Guin worked as a summer associate at Riddell Williams. She was also a summer associate at another Seattle law firm. Guin also worked as a law clerk at a Seattle personal injury law firm part-time as an undergraduate student and full-time prior to attending law school.
While in law school, Guin served as a legal writing fellow and president of the Student Health Law Organization. She also worked as an extern at Northwest Health Law Advocates.
Honors & Awards
- CALI Award for Constitutional Law II
- CALI Award for Fundamentals of Health Law
- CALI Award for Civil Procedure II
- CALI Award for Forensics
- CALI Award for Individual Income Tax
- CALI Award for Legal Analysis, Research, and Writing
- CALI Award for Torts
- CALI Award for Comparative and International Law Survey