Harold advises companies throughout the country on labor relations and employment issues. His background includes more than three decades of experience representing companies and, in particular, acting as chief negotiator in major, high-profile labor relations disputes involving a wide range of industries -- from health care providers to distribution companies. Harold also devotes substantial time to counseling clients on avoiding litigation. He provides practical advice regarding reduction in force, terminations, and union avoidance.
Harold has appeared on numerous television programs, including CBS and CNBC, discussing current labor and employment issues. He has published numerous articles on labor and employment law issues such as: union avoidance, sexual harassment in the workplace, employment discrimination, wrongful termination, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family Leave Act, and affirmative action issues.
Honors & Awards
- For more than 30 years, included in the list of "The Best Lawyers in America" in the area of Labor and Employment Law
- Included in the list of "Corporate Counsel Super Lawyer" in the area of Labor and Employment Law (2009 and 2010)
- Included in “Super Lawyers Business Edition” in the area of Employment and Labor Law (2013)
- Included in the list of "Super Lawyers" by New Jersey Monthly Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2006 - 2017)
- Distinguished Service Award, Aberdeen David Memorial Scholarship (2006)
- Good Scout Award, Boy Scouts of America (2003)
- Included in a list of "New Jersey's Best Lawyers" in the area of Labor and Employment Law (2011)