Immigration is a rapidly changing, politically charged area of law that demands diverse experience and talents as well as creativity and flexibility.
We provide a full range of immigration services to:
- Employers recruiting talented foreign workers and needing help navigating the complex immigration laws
- Businesses seeking to ensure that their hiring and employment practices comply with immigration laws
- Professionals seeking employment in the IT field, education, manufacturing, medicine, research, pharmaceuticals, architecture, finance, music and human resources
- Multinational firms in their intra-company transfer of executives, managers and specialized knowledge employees
- Entrepreneurs who want to relocate themselves or their business to the U.S.
- Academic leaders, scholars and researchers at world-class universities
- U.S. citizens who have married someone not born in the U.S.
- Individuals who want to become naturalized U.S. citizens and vote
- Temporary workers including landscapers, resort staff, athletes and seasonal helpTtreaty traders and treaty investors for large, small, new or existing businesses
- Students, exchange visitors and visitors for pleasure
- Individuals who have fled their homeland to come to the U.S. for refuge
- Professional athletes from major and minor league baseball, basketball, hockey and other sports organizations on visa and citizenship matters