We provide a full range of immigration services to:
- employers needing help navigating the complex immigration laws
- businesses seeking to ensure that their hiring and employment practices comply with immigration laws
- professionals seeking employment in the IT field, education, manufacturing, medicine, research, pharmaceuticals, architecture, finance, music and human resources
- multinational firms in their intra-company transfer of executives, managers and specialized knowledge employees
- entrepreneurs who want to relocate themselves or their business to the U.S.
- academic leaders, scholars and researchers at world-class universities
- U.S. citizens who have married someone not born in the U.S.
- individuals who want to become naturalized U.S. citizens and vote
- individuals who have fled their homeland to come to the U.S. for refuge
- temporary workers including landscapers, resort staff, athletes and seasonal help
- treaty traders and treaty investors for large, small, new or existing businesses
- students, exchange visitors and visitors for pleasure