- Recently won two separate multimillion-dollar verdicts – both in the same year – in jury trials held in Pennsylvania and California.
- Obtained within days two TRO (and subsequently permanent) injunctions in a trademark infringement case for a National Lacrosse League.
- Achieved favorable settlement of complex patent infringement suit on behalf of IMCOR Pharmaceutical Co. against GE Healthcare.
- Achieved favorable claim construction ruling in complex patent infringement suit on behalf of Precimed against Orthogenesis.
- Achieved favorable settlement for a defendant in trademark litigation retaining substantial rights in the trademark and requiring no payment to the plaintiff.
- Achieved favorable settlement for mechanical equipment supplier Maguire Products, Inc., in patent infringement litigation in Italy, which permits suits on patents pending approval.
- Obtained U.S. patent for Medtronic directed to methods and devices for the treatment of intervertebral discs.