Our immigration attorneys assist clients in obtaining employment-based immigrant visas in the following categories:
- Immigrant investors with substantial funds invested in the United States;
- Immigrants with extraordinary ability in business, the arts or sciences;
- Managers and executives of multinational businesses;
- Outstanding professors or researchers;
- Physicians and other immigrants with advanced degrees performing in the national interest; and
- Immigrants with a bachelor’s degree or higher and prior work experience.
We also assist clients in obtaining various non-immigrant visas, such as H-1B specialty workers, L-1 intra-company transfers, F-1 and M-1 students. We also offers assistance with I-9 compliance audits.