Among the intellectual property matters we have handled, we have represented:
- A major Korean health care company in reaching an agreement with a widely held U.S. public company in patent licensing and joint development of intellectual property.
- A foreign-owned animal nutrition company in developing an international patent portfolio that facilitated the sale of the technology to two separate companies.
- A university in developing an international patent portfolio licensed to four companies with a value over the lifetime of the patents in excess of $1 billion.
- A company’s worldwide intellectual property portfolio with multinational registration, enforcement and licensing programs.
- A startup company in the initial stages of developing a pharmaceutical intermediate patent portfolio. The company built one of the first FDA GMP pharmaceutical manufacturing plants in China, manufacturing compounds developed by the company’s U.S. research arm.
- A U.S. client as co-counsel for plaintiff in a patent infringement trial in Italy.
- An Israeli company in intellectual property work.
- A U.S. client in negotiating a joint technology venture with a major Japanese trading company.