Fox Rothschild has a strong commitment to the Israel business community in the United States. Members of the Israel Practice Group are involved with multiple U.S.-Israel initiatives such as the Southern California Israel Chamber of Commerce, the American-Israeli Medical Association and The Israel Conference™ that are involved with technology and innovation emanating from Israel-based companies in the med-tech, bio-tech or high tech area. We also have ties with the Israeli Consulate in Los Angeles.
Lawyers in the Israel Practice Group include:
- Co-chair of the firm’s Financial Services Industry Practice Group
- Attorneys who reside in Israel and the United States
- Member of the Executive Board of the U.S.-Israel Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the American-Israel Chamber of Commerce in Tel Aviv
- Member of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), Philadelphia Israel Network
- Member of the Board of Governors of Ben Gurion University, Beersheva, Israel
Chambers & Partners Awards
A growing number of Fox Rothschild attorneys have attained the distinguished “Leaders in Law” ranking in Chambers USA and Chambers Global. Chambers is an independent company that publishes one of the most prominent directories of the legal profession, identifying the world’s leading lawyers and law firms who perform best according to the criteria most valued by clients.