Jackie concentrates her practice on complex litigation. She has significant experience in product liability and mass tort litigation and has represented clients in a variety of sectors, including asbestos, nursing homes, health care and drug products. Jackie also regularly represents hospitals, health care agencies and other corporate clients.
Jackie has been involved in a number of multidistrict litigations in courts across Pennsylvania, including Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. Jackie routinely counsels clients on litigation strategy that will best manage costs and liabilities. With significant experience as a critical care nurse, Jackie also handles matters related to prescriptive authority for nurses and physicians and represents clients in cases related to drug and product liability as well.
Jackie has also:
- represented major carriers in litigation involving environmental coverage issues and in ERISA and non-ERISA actions involving disability and health and life insurance policies;
- represented insured professionals and businesses related to CGL coverage on matters pertaining to products liability and business interruption;
- represented insured professionals regarding professional liability policy coverage issues.
Jackie's leadership roles within the firm include:
- Chair of the firm's Pro Bono Committee
- Co-chair of the Litigation Department
- Firmwide administrator for the Litigation Department
- Member of the firm's Executive Committee
Before Fox Rothschild
Jackie was a head nurse in Critical Care at Hahnemann University, working with intensive care and trauma patients.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Jackie frequently writes on issues concerning professional liability and litigation and lectures to health care organizations around the country. Currently, she serves on the board of the Philadelphia Volunteers for the Indigent Program, a legal services agency providing representation to low-income individuals.
Honors & Awards
- Benchmark Litigation: Guide to America’s Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys
- Named a "Litigation Star" in Pennsylvania (2018)
- Listed in the “Top 250 Women in Litigation” (2017)
- Named in “Women Leaders in the Law” by ALM (2015)
- Martindale-Hubbell "AV" rated
- Named as a "Woman on the Verge in the Profession" by The Legal Intelligencer and Pennsylvania Law Weekly, 2006