As Chief Talent Officer at Fox, Jean oversees and manages the firm's Professional Recruitment, Professional Development and Human Resources Departments. She regularly provides strategic advice to firm leadership on the development of programs and policies that will allow the firm to recruit and retain the most talented attorneys and staff. Jean also works to ensure that the recruiting, retention, diversity, professional development, benefits and staff administration policies and programs are integrated and aligned to support the firm's strategic agenda.
Before Fox Rothschild
Outside of Fox, Jean is active in the legal and human resources community. A long-time member of the National Association for Law Placement, Inc. (NALP), she was elected to serve as president of the organization for 2015-2016. Jean served as president-elect of the organization in 2014-2015 and has been on the board of directors and numerous committees, including the Nominating Committee and Bylaws Committee, as a regional coordinator and as a speaker at numerous conferences.
Jean is also an active member of the Legal Recruitment Administrators of Philadelphia (LRAP), the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the Professional Development Consortium (PDC) and the Greater Philadelphia Human Resource Group.
A frequent speaker and lecturer, Jean has presented at conferences including the NALP Annual Education Conference, NALP/ALI-ABA Professional Development Institute, American Bar Association Section of Business Law Spring Meeting and the National Black Law Student Association Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Throughout her career, Jean has amassed numerous certifications, including SPHR Certification from the Human Resource Certification Institute, Professional Human Resource Management Certification from Villanova University and Paralegal Certification in Litigation Management from the Philadelphia Institute.
- "Pathways to Leadership: The Road to the Top: Getting There and Bringing Others Along With You," NALP Annual Education Conference (April 18, 2012)
- "Professional Development: Got Staff?," NALP Annual Education Conference (April 17, 2008)
- "Managing an Efficient and Effective Professional Development Team," NALP/ALI-ABA Professional Development Institute (December 8, 2006)
- "At the Intersection of Knowledge Management and Associate Development: Using Technology to Train Business Lawyers," ABA Section of Business Law Spring Meeting (April 6, 2006)
- "Dressing for Success," National Black Law Student Association Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference (January 21, 2006)
- "Life Imitating Law Firms or Law Firms Imitating Life," Summer Associates, A Supplement to The Legal Intelligencer and Pennsylvania Law Weekly (June 2004)