Jennifer is a member of the firm's Litigation Department and the Construction Law Group, representing municipalities, corporate entities, and individuals in commercial litigation and construction litigation matters.
Jennifer’s work is highly varied, both in terms of the types of clients she works for and the substantive work involved. Jennifer has successfully represented clients in a wide range of circumstances, including the following representative matters:
- Successfully obtained mission critical regulatory approval required by the National Historic Preservation Act and the National Environmental Protection Act for the construction of client’s telecommunications towers;
- Obtained favorable outcomes for clients in eminent domain, zoning, and land use litigation matters;
- Achieved a very favorable, “unintentional violation” settlement for a client in a prevailing wage enforcement action;
- Advised municipal clients on the Pennsylvania Right to Know Law, including handling the responses to complex requests;
- Advised school district clients on education law matters;
- Negotiated easements, rights of way, and leases;
- Successfully represented employers in unemployment compensation matters;
- Represented employers in individual and collective action employment law matters;
- Represented individual homeowners in construction defect matters; and
- Represented judgment creditors seeking execution of their court awards.
Before Fox Rothschild
Jennifer worked as a solo practitioner and for small firms in Pennsylvania and Ohio handling employment law related matters.
Jennifer is a former legal intern and volunteer for the Western Pennsylvania office of the Women’s Law Project.
During law school, Jennifer was Associate Editor of the Pittsburgh Tax Review, a Foreign Language and Area Studies (FLAS) Fellow, and a Dean’s Scholar. She spent a semester studying Ukrainian commercial law in the Russian language at Donetsk National University, Economics and Law Faculty, Donetsk, Ukraine. Jennifer was also a Chancellor’s Scholar as an undergraduate at the University of Pittsburgh.
Jennifer is a former Peace Corps volunteer, where she taught English to high school students in Akkol, Kazakhstan.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Jennifer currently serves on the board of the North Hill Civic Association.