Jennifer represents clients in a broad range of real estate and zoning and land use matters, including:
- Applications to zoning hearing boards for variances, conditional use approvals, special exceptions and zoning interpretations
- New land development projects and subdivisions to create new building lots
- Rezonings, including both map and text amendments
- Residential, commercial and industrial tax assessment appeals, including exemption applications
- Transactional work related to sales, acquisitions, leasing, financing, conservation easements, declarations and due diligence
- Residential and commercial foreclosures
Jennifer also handles a variety of real estate litigation, including land use appeals, assessment appeals, actions in mandamus and environmental actions.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Jennifer was an associate at an East Coast-based law firm, where she represented financial institutions through all stages of litigation, including trial.
While in law school, Jennifer was a student volunteer at the Consumer Bankruptcy Assistant Project, where she counseled and represented impoverished clients seeking bankruptcy relief, prepared bankruptcy petitions and provided debt counseling. She was also a member of the Temple Law Review.
Jennifer attended Providence College for her undergraduate degree, where she played Division I soccer for the Friars.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Jennifer is a member of the Young Lawyers Division of both the Bucks County Bar Association and the Philadelphia Bar Association. Jennifer is also involved with the Young Leadership Committee of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
In the Zone Blog
Success in the real estate industry often hinges on making smart choices – and on being informed. Fox’s In the Zone blog serves as a resource for developers, investors, lenders, design firms, landlords, tenants and more. Focusing on zoning and land use, the blog reports on trends and news in obtaining approvals and permits for new development, project financing, LEED certification and environmental regulation and enforcement.