Jeremy focuses his practice on commercial and entertainment litigation and white-collar criminal defense.
His experience includes:
- defending music publishers, record labels and song writers in copyright infringement, ownership, licensing and right of publicity disputes.
- representing financial services companies in securities and breach of contract disputes.
- winning complete dismissal in defending a medical liability insurer against claims of state antitrust law violations.
- defeating an injunction motion in a non-compete action for a concert and event promoter.
- defending an HMO in a reimbursement dispute with a hospital.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Jeremy was a litigation associate at a national firm. Before that, he was an associate at an international firm and served as an extern to a federal judge.
Honors & Awards
- Included in a list of “Rising Stars” for New York by Super Lawyers (2015-2016)