Jessica represents clients in a range of matrimonial and family law matters, including:
- Dissolution of civil unions and domestic partnerships
- Non-dissolution matters
- Alimony, including termination and/or modification of alimony
- Child Support, including emancipation of children and payment of college education expenses
- Equitable distribution
- Child custody disputes
- Negotiation and preparation of Marital Settlement Agreements
- Negotiation and preparation of Pre-nuptial Agreements
- Domestic violence
- Post-judgment enforcement and modification of agreements, orders and judgments
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Jessica was an attorney at a New Jersey-based law firm, where she concentrated her practice on matrimonial and family law. She also previously served as Law Clerk to the Honorable Michael R. Casale, J.S.C. of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Family Division.
While in law school, Jessica provided pro bono representation through the Seton Hall Center for Conflict Management as well as the Seton Hall Law Center for Social Justice’s Family Law Clinic. Also during law school, Jessica worked as a Law Clerk at a New Jersey-based matrimonial law firm and as a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Paul J. Vichness of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division. Jessica was a member of the Seton Hall Circuit Review, for which she served as Senior Comments Editor.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Jessica is a volunteer attorney for Partners for Women and Justice as well as for Volunteer Lawyers for Justice. She is actively involved in the Essex County Bar Association, including participation on the Family Law Executive Committee and with the Young Lawyers Section where she serves as Secretary. Jessica has also served as Moderator for a seminar on family law practice.