John represents clients in complex business and commercial litigation matters, including partnership disputes, directors’ and officers’ liability and corporate governance matters, contract disputes, receivership actions, deficiency judgment actions, banking and real estate disputes, and other business torts and general business litigation matters. He has tried cases in state and federal courts, including the U.S. Bankruptcy Court. Due to his educational background, which includes a master’s degree in economics, he approaches his clients’ matters from a practical business perspective to provide the highest and most efficient level of legal representation.
Before Fox Rothschild
John formerly served as a law clerk to the Honorable Elizabeth Gonzalez, Presiding Civil Judge of the Nevada Eighth Judicial District Court. Because Judge Gonzalez presides over a specialized business court docket, John received valuable experience in complex business litigation matters. Prior to his practice of law, he was an economics instructor and research assistant in Oregon and Utah.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
John is a volunteer attorney for the Clark County CASA Program, where he has represented foster children in family court.
Honors & Awards
- Included in a list of "Legal Elite" attorneys in Nevada, highlighting the top 3% of attorneys in the state (2013-2016)
- Listed as one of the 50 Best Up-and-Coming Attorneys in the state of Nevada by Nevada Business Magazine (2010-2014)
- Included in a list of “Mountain States Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers Magazine (2009-2012)
- Named as a "Mountain State Super Lawyer" by Super Lawyers Magazine (2015, 2016)
- Named to the Clark County Pro Bono Project Honor Roll
- Listed as one of the Top 100 attorneys in Nevada in the Legal Elite edition by Nevada Business Magazine