- Opened and closed a New Jersey hotel resort disposition in eight days.
- Successfully tried through verdict, in New Jersey Superior Court, a real estate lien priority dispute, granting a subsequent mortgagee priority status over a previously recorded lis pendens.
- Obtained summary judgments and successfully settled claims in New Jersey Superior Courts on behalf of a variety of lenders, granting lien priority status to subsequent mortgagees on the theories of both equitable subrogation and lien replacement and modification.
- Helped an industrial client, over a ten-year-period, to assemble the land and to secure the approvals for a railroad siding to facilitate delivery of raw materials, then defeated an intervening rail user’s and neighboring property owner’s challenge seeking to block the siding’s installation and operation at trial and though appeal in New Jersey Superior Court.
- In a reported New Jersey Superior Court decision, and after a trial through verdict on behalf of a commercial oil supplier, succeeded in holding defendant’s shareholder personally liable for a post-incorporation debt. Argued the case through an affirmance on appeal.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of a licensed beer wholesaler in a class action instituted on behalf of a class of beverage retailers in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, defeating allegations of vertical and horizontal antitrust and trade restraint violations.
- Negotiated, over a period of years, a variety of sponsorship and operating agreements on behalf of a charitable organization that operated an LPGA Tour event in New Jersey.