As the Chair of Fox Rothschild’s Electronic Discovery Practice Group, Josh assists clients in planning for and managing the risks associated with electronic discovery. With a broad background in commercial litigation and a focus on assisting clients with e-discovery compliance in an efficient and cost-effective manner, Josh routinely provides guidance to clients on preparing, implementing and tracking litigation hold notices; working with clients to identify the locations, custodians and methods of storing electronically stored information; preparing plans for electronic discovery in litigation; coordinating the preservation, collection and extraction of potentially discoverable ESI; preparing discovery requests and responses; and working with litigation teams to efficiently review and analyze documents for production and trial preparation.
Josh has experience advising clients and handling many different types of litigation and legal disputes in various state and federal courts, including the following:
- Commercial disputes involving contracts and business torts
- Intellectual property disputes (including copyright, trademarks, trade secrets and patents)
- Non-compete and employment issues
- Disputes between business owners
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Residential and commercial real estate disputes
- Construction matters
- Insurance-related matters, including homeowners’ coverage and automobile coverage (first-party and UM/UIM issues)
Before Fox Rothschild
Josh served as a clerk to the Hon. Thomas A. Wallitsch of the Lehigh County Court of Common Pleas, with respect to various civil cases including medical malpractice, premises liability, construction, commercial contractual disputes, and zoning and land use issues.
As an undergraduate, Josh performed in the Villanova University Theater and acted, directed, co-produced, and directed publicity for the Villanova Student Theater. He has also performed at Allens Lane Community Theater in Chestnut Hill.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Josh has participated in local Little League organizations as both a coach and an umpire.
The E-Discovery Stage
Authored by attorneys in the firm’s E-Discovery Practice, this blog provides updates and details on recent court cases of note and rule changes relating to electronic discovery issues that may affect litigation.
Honors & Awards
- Selected as a "Pennsylvania Rising Star" by Philadelphia Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2006)