Patrick handles a wide variety of litigation matters, including commercial claims and insurance disputes. He prides himself in his ability to communicate obscure legal concepts to clients, courts and juries. Patrick has represented clients in matters involving:
- Contractual disputes
- Deceptive trade practices
- Commercial real estate disputes
- Premises liability
- Water law
- Obtained summary judgment for S&P 400 company in defense of a lawsuit alleging violations of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
- Obtained summary judgment for privately held company in defense of a lawsuit alleging violations of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act and breaches of warranty.
- Obtained arbitration award for landscaping company against former collections service for breach of contract, including actual damages, attorneys’ fees and costs of arbitration.
- Morris v. Copart, 2016 WL 6608874, at *1 (E.D. Tex. Nov. 9, 2016)
Before Fox Rothschild
Previously, Patrick served as an associate at David & Goodman, P.C. where he handled business and commercial litigation as well as insurance defense.
While in law school, Patrick handled his first trial as a third-year law student.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Patrick volunteers as a mentor to high school students at the Judge Barefoot Sanders Law Magnet in Dallas.
Honors & Awards
Named among “Best Lawyers Under 40” by D Magazine (2018)