Ken has significant experience in the area of estate and trust law, advising fiduciaries and beneficiaries in various aspects of:
- estate and trust administration
- Orphans’ Court litigation
- estate planning
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Ken is the Chairman of the Marshall Township Zoning Hearing Board and is a member of Robert Morris University President’s Advisory Council.
He is the past chairperson of the Allegheny County Bar Association, Probate and Trust Law Section, as well as a former member of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court Orphans' Court Procedural Rules Committee. Ken served in the U.S. Marine Corps.
Honors & Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell "AV" rated
- Named Pittsburgh Lawyer of the Year for Tax Law by Best Lawyers (2016)
- Included in a list of "The Best Lawyers in America" in the area of Trusts & Estates Law (2008, 2010-2017)
- Named "Pittsburgh Litigation - Trusts & Estates Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers (2012)
- Included in a list of "Super Lawyers" by Philadelphia Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2004-2016)
- Included in the list "Five Star Wealth Managers" in the area of Estate Planning by Pittsburgh Magazine (2011)