Kevin represents clients in complex commercial and business litigation matters, including business/shareholder disputes, contract issues, debt collection and judgment enforcement as well as fiduciary litigation such as corporate management and trust and estate administration disputes.
Kevin has handled various matters among which he has:
- First and second chaired trials in Nevada state district court, including securing a judgment in excess of $400,000 on behalf of a client during a bench trial;
- Successfully represented clients in dozens of arbitration hearings;
- Successfully secured reversal of lower court order to the Nevada Supreme Court;
- Assisted client to secure nearly $50 million default judgment in Federal court;
- Successfully secured summary judgment on behalf of clients, both Plaintiffs and Defendants.
Before Fox Rothschild
Kevin was an associate for a large Nevada litigation firm for more than six years. He also served as an intern at Ernst & Young, where he performed legal research and analysis on tax-related issues. Kevin is also a former intern for the U.S. Attorney's Office in Knoxville, Tennessee, where he was involved in criminal prosecutions and related civil issues.
While in law school, Kevin was articles editor for the Annual Review of Banking and Financial Law
Honors & Awards
- Included in a list of "Legal Elite" attorneys in Nevada, highlighting the top 3% of attorneys in the state (2013, 2014)
- Included in the list of Mountain States Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" (2009, 2011, 2012, 2015)